Cultivating crops at home can be the best option when they profit you with the fruit they yield on. It is a good option to plant different profitable home plants. They will provide you a good crop and you can even earn money by selling the crop that is yielded by the plant. Here is the list of some profitable plants that you can crop at your home.
Profitable Home plants
Lavender farming can produce high profits for the small growers. They can be used as:
- A versatile crop
- Its fresh flowers can be sold as bundles
- They can be used as lavender oil
- They are used for different flower arrangements
- It can be used as value added product like herbal pillows, sachets, skin care products, and aromatherapy products.
Manihot (Variegated Tapioca)
You can grow it on pure sand. The plant growers can grow this crop easily. This plant is generally cultivated in tropical environment and the best season to grow it is summer in tropical areas.
Many home owners and landscapers are paying around $150 for potted bamboos. Don’t you think that it is a great business? It is not a tropical plant and can easily handle the extreme cold conditions. Some uses of Bamboo are:
- It can be used for hedges
- It can also be used as specimen plant
- You can earn good money selling