This plant is also called as Tall Boneset or White Sanicle and is a deadly poisonous plant, generally found in the region of North America. This plant contains toxin named tremetol that can kill the humans indirectly.
- Plant is eaten by cattle and toxin gets absorbed by their body. When humans eat the beef of those cattle or drink milk from those cattle, they might suffer from milk sickness.
- In 19th century, many Europeans died due to it
Every single bit of this plant is toxic. Even the smoke from burning Oleander is poisonous. This plant grows in Mediterranean climate. It may cause change in heart beat, slower palpitations, stomanch pumping, or vomiting.
Western Water Hemlock (Cicuta douglasii)
This is violently toxic plant growing in North America. It contains the toxin- cicutoxin that can cause havocs in central nervous system.
- Consuming the poison, human can lose consciousness
- It cause violent muscle contractions
- It can paralyze the respiratory system leading to death
This is a magical plant that generally grows to 3 feet height. This plant is also dangerous for humans.
- Eating any part of this plant will cause nausea, cramps, vomiting, pain in abdomen, and even diarrhea.
- Though, this plant may be used by doctors to bring the heart rate to normal
- It is popularly known as rabbit flowers, fairy bells, and throatwort